Theater Academy Manager
First Stage seeks an Academy Manager to manage all administrative aspects of the Academy and provide support for families. The Academy Manager will obtain these objectives by completing administrative tasks, providing excellent customer service and supervising office processes for all locations. Academy staff members are team players, lead by example, exhibit a strong work ethic and are committed to the Academy philosophy of teaching life skills through stage skills and transforming lives through theater.
Please view Job Description for full list of responsibilities and qualifications.
- Manage and maintain daily office operations, policies, procedures and additional administrative tasks
- Coordinate grant processes between Academy and Development
- Manage, forecast and communicate all budgeting needs for the Academy
- Work with Marketing Director, to ensure completion and delivery of all brochures and marketing pieces in conjunction with Academy Director
- Oversee the Academy enrollment process and maintain technical knowledge of our database, Tessitura
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to Katie Cummings at 325 W. Walnut St, Milwaukee, WI 53212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Community Learning Center Program Teaching Artist
This position is hourly and will report to the CLC Site Coordinator and Student Dean
The Program Teaching Artist position teaches Academy and arts-integrated theater classes and provides academic and recreation program support for the CLC at Kluge. The Program Teaching Artist must believe in the mission of First Stage, to transform lives through theater, and work to create a safe, welcoming, inspiring and motivating after school environment for students, teachers and parents. View the complete position description.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume with your experience and interest in this position via email to Julia Magnasco at email@example.com.
First Stage is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.