Let your individuality shine while learning life skills through stage skills at First Stage Theater Academy!
First Stage Theater Academy fosters life skills through stage skills through classes emphasizing Creative Drama, Stage Movement, Voice and Speech and Scene Study. Summer and school year sessions are held at the Milwaukee Youth Arts Center, the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts and the Oconomowoc Arts Center.
Questions? Call us at (414) 267-2970 or e-mail email@example.com.
Serving returning students entering grade 10-12 in fall of 2015
Company classes will work with a professional director for four weeks to broaden performance skills, deepen knowledge of theater, and produce a show.
As a member of Company class you will be expected to:
• Serve as a role model of teamwork and positive energy for all other students.
• Support and encourage each other to do your best
• Take on the additional challenge of both class work and rehearsal
• Carry the Company Class legacy of leadership, energy, discipline, focus, and joy.
Sign Up for an Audition
• Online registration for Company class is not available. Please mail or fax your registration form to receive an audition time.
• Auditions will be held February 18 & 20 and March 4 & 6. Exact times will be given upon registration.
• If you would like us to hold a spot in a different class should you not be accepted, please note on form.
1. A memorized monologue of 1-2 minutes in length, classical or contemporary, based on which class is your first choice.
2. If you want to be considered for a musical, you will also need to prepare 32 bars of a musical theater song, which you will sing acapella.
Questions? Contact the Academy office at (414) 267-2970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your adventure awaits! Our 2015-16 season offers a stellar lineup guaranteed to delight parents and grandparents and their preschoolers, high schoolers, and every age in between.
Serving over 20,000 students each year, our Theater in Education programs help classroom teachers explore their curriculum in interactive, imaginative and integrated methods.