Classroom Partnership Package
Become a PARTNERSHIP CLASSROOM!
This affordable year-long partnership between your classroom and First Stage gives you the best of what First Stage has to offer at the lowest possible price per student.
For only $16 per student you will receive:
- Tickets to any First Stage performance: Plus, school groups receive one complimentary chaperone ticket for every 10 student tickets booked.
- Pre-Show Workshop: Introduces the dramatic process to students by exploring show themes and character relationship. (Takes place in your classroom the week before your visit to the theater)
- Post-Show Workshop: Allow for deep and meaningful reflection on the play and continue th exploration of the dramatic process and the show themes. (Takes place in your classroom the week after your visit to the theater)
- Arts-Integrated Teaching Through Theater workshops: With an active exploration of the curriculum, these workshops will support and enhance lessons being taught in the class, and take place right in your classroom!
- Specially designed art and music projects: Partnership schools receive first priority in displaying student artwork relating to First Stage productions in the lobby of the Todd Wher Theater!
- Priority Booking and Waitlist: Partnership Classrooms have the first opportunity to book their shows, and select performances will be reserved especially for Partnership Classrooms. If a show sells out, Partnership Classrooms will be moved to the top of the waitlist.
- Preview Performance Events: Partnership Classroom teachers will be invited to attend select preview performances with special reception and discussion with the Education Department about connecting the show ot the curriculum.
Classroom Partnership Package opportunities fill quickly. To become a PARTNERSHIP CLASSROOM, contact the Education Department at (414) 267-2962 or email email@example.com.