Bring a Group to a Family Show
Attending a First Stage performance is a fun, family-friendly gathering for your next group outing. Purchase 10 or more tickets to a First Stage performance at the Marcus Center's Todd Wehr Theater and you will not only enjoy a captivating performance for your group, but you will also receive:
- Significant savings. Receive 15% off main floor regular single ticket prices on most performances. Want to plan group activities with First Stage throughout the year? Save even more with a First Stage Family Package.
- Guaranteed priority seating. Through advance reservation, secure the best block of available seats for your group, before performances sell out.
- Flexible reservations and payments. No need to collect RSVPs months ahead. Reserve your estimated number of seats early with minimal deposit required. Seating can be flexible up to four weeks prior to your performance.
- Performances just for you. If your group is large enough, you can reserve our entire theater! Contact our Patron Services Associate for special pricing and information.
Groups of 10-25 people can purchase tickets for any Todd Wehr Theater performance online.
BUY GROUP TICKETS NOW
Enhance your theater experience with an exclusive pre-show workshop, personalized welcome, backstage tour, extended talk-back, refreshments or reception, pre-paid parking, and more are available.
- Backstage Tours: After your performance, take a tour backstage at the Todd Wehr Theater! Limited dates and times available.
- Private Extended Talkback: Your group can have a chance to talk with the cast privately after the show! Find our more about the cast and learn more about the Theater Experience. Limited dates and times available.
- Pre-order Concession: Don't wait in line during intermission! Pre-order your items and a table will be reserved for you along with your concessions.
Please note: a non-refundable deposit of $50 is due upon reservation. Full payment and final seat count are due one month prior to your scheduled performance.
For more information, call our Patron Services Associate at (414) 267-2964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.