First Stage Legacy Society
The First Stage Legacy Society helps to sustain First Stage and its programs with deferred donations. Planned and estate gifts meet the long-term needs of future generations of First Stage students, memorialize loved ones, and express love and appreciation for theater and education.
What It Means to Be a Legacy
First Stage needs your help in order to build the future of First Stage. By choosing to be a Legacy, your deferred donation will help grow our Endowment and sustain our programs for years to come.
How to Be a Legacy
There are a variety of deferred gift options, some you can rely on now for income and serve charitable interests in the future:
- Bequest/Will/Revocable Trust
- IRAs & other retirement plans
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Life insurance
- Pooled income funds
- Charitable gift annuities
Benefits of being a Legacy include:
- Four tickets to a preview night reception and performance
- Backstage tours at select performances
- Invitations to exclusive events and an annual Legacy Society reception
- Recognition in First Stage’s publications
Planned or estate gifts allow you to make a donation in the future. For more information contact Nancy Clarkin, development director, at (414) 267-2938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.