Approximately 50% of First Stage's annual budget comes from earned revenue and 50% is through the contributed generosity of individuals, foundations, corporations and UPAF.
Several sponsorship opportunities are available. General operating support is always welcome and will be applied to the area with the greatest need. All First Stage sponsorships are customizable. Our aim is to create a personalized, mutually-beneficial relationship with our donors.
For more information, please contact Katie Weeks, development director, at (414) 267-2936 or email email@example.com.
- The Wisconsin Cycle/New Play Development - $35,000 per play
- Show Sponsorship - $25,000 (typically 5-6 per season) $10,000 for First Steps
- Additional customized options can include weekend sponsorships and the opportunity to sponsor a school or classroom to attend a First Stage production
- Print materials (brochures, invitations, signage, newsletter etc) - variable and ongoing
- Ad placement in charitable publications: Biz Times and Business Journal - $6,000 per year
- After celebrating 25 years of transforming lives through theater, First Stage is engaging on a campaign to help ensure future sustainability of our life changing programs.
- Sponsorship of alumni events and strategy for engaging First Stage alumni - $10,000
Theater Educator Apprentice Program - Variable
- Expand and diversify our teaching staff to include paid apprenticeship positions for emerging artists and designers.
Literary Manager - $5,000 per season
- First Stage is currently seeking to hire a part-time Literary Manager to assist in the development of new productions and expand our impact in the community.