Sponsor a First Stage production
Create a unique, personalized, and mutually beneficial partnership with First Stage based on the philanthropic priorities of your company. Your sponsorship will promote your company’s brand, provide marketing visibility, and offer meaningful experiences for your company and guests.
Based on your Sponsorship Level, your Sponsor benefits may include:
All Sponsorship Levels:
- Tickets to your sponsored performance (number of tickets depends on level).
- Exclusive ticket discount provided to your employees.
- Verbal recognition prior to every sponsored performance (number of performances depends on level).
- Recognition in the production playbill and First Stage’s donor listing.
- Ad in production playbill (ad size varies on level).
$10,000 & $25,000 Sponsorship Levels:
- Prime logo placement on First Stage’s website.
- Acknowledgment on production-specific social media channels for loyal following of roughly 25k.
- Recognition on production-specific email correspondence.
- Recognition in press releases, brochure/postcards, and other marketing materials.
$25,000 Sponsorship Level:
- Your company name and logo on production poster and title page of production playbill
- Live Curtain Speech at designated performance by CEO or other company representative.
- Your company name or logo displayed on all tickets to sponsored production.
- Your company name or logo located on production’s Enrichment Guide.
- Framed production poster autographed by the cast.
2021/22 Season Production Sponsorship Opportunities
*All production titles and dates are tentative, pending the availability of rights and artists.
Amplify, an annual Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) Short Play Series. For this series, First Stage will be commissioning three BIPOC playwrights to create 10-15 minute small cast plays that center on the young person’s point of view, as well as hiring BIPOC directors to bring these virtual plays to life.
- Amplify Production #1
Live performances August 18-22, 2021; video on demand September 1 – December 5, 2021
- Amplify Production #2
Live performances October 2 – 3, 2021; video on demand October 11 – December 5, 2021
- Amplify Production #3
Live performances October 23 – 24, 2021; video on demand October 30 – December 5, 2021
A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS, a First Stage tradition by Charles M. Schulz and based on the television special by Bill Melendez and Lee Mendelson, November 20 – December 26, 2021
A BRONZEVILLE CHRISTMAS STORY, a new play reading in First Stage’s Foundry Stage Series. Written by Sheri Williams Pannell. December 11 & 13, 2021.
THE WATSONS GO TO BIRMINGHAM – 1963, adapted by playwright Cheryl L. West from the award-winning book by Christopher Paul Curtis. January 21 – February 13, 2022
DANCING GRANNY, adapted by playwright Jiréh Breon Holder from the book by Ashley Bryan. Presented as a First Steps production for First Stage’s youngest audience members (ages 3 – 6), February 12 – March 6, 2022.
THE LEGEND OF ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, a regional premiere by John Maclay and Eric Nordin based on the book by Drew Daywalt and illustrated by Adam Rex, March 5 – April 3, 2022.
MACBETH, by Shakespeare and presented by Young Company, March 25 – April 3, 2022.
THE AMAZING LEMONADE GIRL, a world premiere based on the true story of Alexandra Flynn Scott. By James DeVita, April 22 – May 15, 2022.
LAST STOP ON MARKET STREET, adapted by playwright Gloria Bond Clunie from the award-winning book by Matt de la Peña and presented as a First Steps production, May 7 – June 12, 2022.
For more information on any of the shows above, contact Development Director, Nancy Clarkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 267-2938.