November 21, 2023 is Giving First Day!
For the third year in a row, First Stage is participating in the #GivingFirstDay collaboration with 45+ other local nonprofit organizations.
Traditionally, one of the most popular days of charitable giving, Giving Tuesday, falls after the consumer-focused Black Friday and Cyber-Monday. Giving First Day flips that script in support of organizations, like First Stage, that depend on the generosity of our community during the holiday season. Before the hustle and bustle of the traditional shopping weekend, consider making a meaningful investment in your community this Giving First Day!
To learn more about the Giving First Day collaboration, please visit www.givingfirstday.org. Consider making a donation to any participating organization to be a part of the #GivingFirstDay movement.
Make your #GivingFirstDay gift to First Stage and help us reach our goal of raising $5,000 this Giving First Day!
Consider the impact you are making with a gift to First Stage:
- $5 – One student can receive lunch while at Summer Theater Academy.
- $10 – One student can receive a First Stage t-shirt.
- $25 – One young person can attend a Sensory Friendly Performance.
- $50 – One classroom can receive a post-show workshop.
- $100 – One student can attend a class in our Theater Academy.
Your collective gift of $5,000 will:
- Enable 15 families with limited financial resources to experience First Stage Theater Productions.
- Support 10 students with need-based scholarships to attend the Theater Academy.
- Underwrite 4 classrooms from underserved neighborhood schools to experience First Stage Theater in Education workshops.
About First Stage
First Stage touches hearts, engages minds, and transforms lives by creating extraordinary theater experiences for young people and families through:
• Professional Theater Productions that inspire, enlighten, and entertain;
• Unparalleled Theater Academy training that fosters life skills through stage skills;
• Dynamic Theater in Education programs that promote active learning in our schools and community