Corporate Partnership Opportunities
Support First Stage's nationally recognized theater for young people and families with Corporate Partnerships, customized and mutually beneficial partnership with First Stage.
Gain Visibility and Recognition
Leverage your brand with First Stage - a nationally recognized Theatre for Young Audiences and a valuable community pillar for more than 30 years. First Stage’s combined social media following across six major platforms is approximately 25k—making First Stage a micro-influencer.
Recruit and Retain Employees
Partner with First Stage and receive complimentary access for your company to our family-friendly Theater Productions and VIP events. Promote employee engagement through meaningful volunteer opportunities to usher at our theater, participate in our Literacy programs, and more… the opportunities are endless!
Meet Philanthropic Goals
Your partnership will enable First Stage to provide our Theater Productions and Programming at a highly reduced cost or for free to young people and their families across Milwaukee who otherwise would not be able to afford it. Feel good about knowing you are supporting a community gem, and a cultural and educational fixture in Milwaukee.
Based on Partnership Level, your benefits may include:
- Prime logo placement and visibility to our nearly 4,000 constituent households.
- Acknowledgment on various platforms, including website and social media for loyal following of roughly 25k.
- Complimentary access to our virtual Theater Productions.
- Access to our special VIP events.
- Ability to share a short advertisement for your company (if virtual), or receive verbal and/or visual acknowledgement (in person).
- Any other fun ways to collaborate that will bring value and benefit to your company.
Consider Your Impact
- $1,000: Two students attend Summer Theater Academy
- $1,200: One school receives unlimited access to our School Membership Package of virtual arts-integrated workshops for one year
- $1,500: Ten classrooms participate in a livestreamed Storytelling Experience
- $2,500: Four students on the autism spectrum attend our Next Steps program
- $5,000: One script from an emerging playwright comes to life during our Foundry Stage Series
- $10,000: Eight Milwaukee classrooms participate in our Literacy Plus program—including eight weeks of programming and a field trip to our theater
- $25,000: Bring one new play to our stage
Thank you to the following corporations who support First Stage with a grant of $10,000 or more (as of the 2020/21 season):
To learn more about our Corporate Partnership opportunities, contact Nancy Clarkin, Development Director at (414) 267-2938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.