12th Annual Wine Tasting & Dinner
Add to Calendar
Spend “An Evening in the City of Lights” featuring a 5-course, Parisian-inspired dinner with wine pairings prepared by Chef David Magnasco of The Chef’s Table. Before we say “bon appétit”, you are invited to taste world-class wines and bid on a wide array of wines and silent auction items.
Raise a glass, place a bid, and take a bite all while supporting First Stages’ mission of Transforming Lives through Theater. All proceeds support First Stage.
Saturday, November 6, 2021
Wine Tasting, Hors d’oeuvres and Silent Auction
Executive Chef David Magnasco of The Chef’s Table explores the City of Lights by creating an exquisite, 5-course dinner paired with wines that are sure to delight.
The University Club of Milwaukee - Country Club
7401 North 43rd Street, Milwaukee, WI 53209
Cocktail Attire, Must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
Please note our COVID-19 Safety Precautions at the Annual Wine Tasting & Dinner
Online reservation for the Wine Tasting & Dinner has closed, but there is limited seating available. For more information, please contact Elizabeth Albers at email@example.com or (414) 267-2935.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
First Stage remains committed to the health and safety of our patrons, staff, and students. Based on the current CDC recommendations, we have created the following guidelines for our attendees. Please share this information with your guests.
- We encourage all attendees to be fully vaccinated.
- We request any attendee who is not fully vaccinated to wear a mask when not eating and drinking and to practice social distancing.
- We trust each guest will take the appropriate precautions based on their personal vaccination status and will not be requiring proof of vaccination status or asking for vaccine validation.
- We will have masks and hand sanitizer readily available for use.
- We ask that any individuals who are experiencing symptoms stay home. Remember that you can participate in the Silent Auction online!
- For your safety, the Club staff will wear masks while serving our guests.
We are grateful for your support of First Stage and we appreciate your help in keeping our community safe.
Help support First Stage’s mission of transforming lives through theater with this exclusive wine tasting and five-course gourmet dinner prepared by Executive Chef David Magnasco. Sponsor benefits include online and onsite sponsor recognition and logo placement, event attendance, and more.