Through the generous support of individuals, foundations, and corporations, First Stage Theater Academy continues to expand its Community Partnership Program to reach even more young people.
For additional financial assistance, portions of tuition may also be covered by our Community Partnership program. Families do not need to qualify for free or reduced lunch to be eligible for assistance.
In order to continue being able to fulfill all financial assistance requests received, all families are required to contribute towards the Academy tuition at an amount mutually determined between the family and First Stage.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
PLEASE NOTE: the following steps must be followed in order to receive financial assistance. Any incorrect, missing, or incomplete submissions will not be accepted and will not result in a class reservation.
- Complete the Registration Form and Financial Assistance application, and return to email@example.com.
- Scan, fax, or email the required additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any of the following are acceptable:
- Most recent federal tax return
- Child Support Statement
- Unemployment Benefits
- VA benefits
- W-2 benefits
- 4 most recent paystubs
- Alimony Settlement
- Foster Care Subsidy Letter
- Pay the $50 deposit via check, card payment over the phone, or money order.
For more information, contact Brinn Hill, Academy Registrar and Family Partnership Coordinator, at (414) 267-2973 or email@example.com.
School Year 2021/22 Financial Assistance Application
School Year 2021/22 Registration Form
Registration opens August 20