Theater Skills Workshops
Our classroom theater workshops offer opportunities for students to learn skills that will help them on stage: presence, expression, focus, projection - while simultaneously helping students develop skills that will help them in life: self-confidence, discipline, integrity, commitment and teamwork.
- Grade levels: K4 – 8
- Location: First Stage comes to the classroom or community center
- Times: Workshops are 45 minutes long and flexible to your schedule.
- National Core Arts Standards: Anchor Theater Standards: Anchor Standard #1, #2, #3, #4, #10 and #11.
- P21 Skills: Collaboration and Communication, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, Creativity and Innovation, Leadership and Responsibility.
Theater workshops offered include:
- Creative Drama Workshop (grades K4-2): Imagine, interact, and reflect upon stories and improvised situations.
- Core Drama Workshop (grades 3-8): Actor training for students can concentrate on several areas, including: introduction to acting, stage movement, voice and speech, improvisation, and Shakespeare.
- Custom Workshop (grades K4-8):First Stage will customize a workshop to fit your needs. Perfect for High Interest Days, forensics team coaching, scout troop meetings, team building, and and team building.
Prices vary and start at $150 per classroom. For more information, please call (414) 267-2978 or email email@example.com